Quick Links

*** Pictures *** Videos *** DIY *** About Me

Thursday, June 11, 2009

More “As Seen On TV”

The other day I was talking to a friend and we touched on the subject of the Pump-n-Seal gadget, I have had mine for a while, but I must admit that I haven’t been using it as much as I should. So I pulled it out and waited for an opportunity to use it. I didn’t have to wait long. Yesterday, I was cutting up an apple and only ate half of it, I needed a way to store the other half. You know what happens to apples, without chemical intervention (an acid, lemon juice, vitamin C…), apples quickly begin to turn brown, they oxidize.


Read the rest of the story here:
http://www.off-grid.net/2009/06/09/more-as-seen-on-tv/

To read all of my messages on Off-Grid.net, click here:
http://www.off-grid.net/section/wretha/


Wretha

Thanks for visiting, Please leave all comments on the Off-Grid site or the EarthPower site instead of here, thanks!
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.