Quick Links

*** Pictures *** Videos *** DIY *** About Me

Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Getting Around...

Hello my loyal readers. I have some good news, I have been asked to write for another website, this one is called "Earth Power News", it's a green site, they talk about all things off grid, solar, wind and hydro power, and such. This is a great place, please visit and check them out. I will post a blurb here every time I write an article there. This is getting to be quite fun, I have really enjoyed writing here and for the other sites, the more the merrier! :)

Be watching for my first article coming soon. Just be aware that when I write for either site, I have to wait 24 hours before I can post anything about it here, that's to give the search engines a chance to see my article as original content on that website, the search engines don't like seeing duplicate material on different sites appearing at the same time, they will penalize your listing as spamming and you will fall farther down the list when someone does a search that would find your site. Hope that makes sense, it makes perfect sense to my mind. :)



To read all of my messages on Off-Grid.net, click here:
http://www.off-grid.net/section/wretha/

To read all of my messages on Earth Power News, click here:
http://www.earthpowernews.com/

Wretha

Thanks for visiting
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.