Quick Links

*** Pictures *** Videos *** DIY *** About Me

Monday, January 26, 2009

Well Duh!

The headline reads "Free Range Chickens More Prone To Disease", just Google it and you will find page after page of the same story, it seems that "someone" is trying to prove that free range chickens are no better or possibly worse than caged chickens. And I am ticked off about it!



Read the rest of the story here:
http://www.off-grid.net/2009/01/25/well-duh/

To read all of my messages on Off-Grid.net, click here:
http://www.off-grid.net/section/wretha/

Wretha

Thanks for visiting, Please leave all comments on the Off-Grid site instead of here, all the messages from this blog have been moved to the Off-Grid site, thanks!
.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. After experiencing what four chickens can do to a large coop in the winter, I cannot even begin to imagine the mess and stench at a commercial chicken farm. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was furious when I read this article. I posted photos of truly free range chickens and factory-farm "free range" chickens on my blog side by side: http://huerto-de-altamira.blogspot.com/2009/01/35000-free-range-chickens.html

    The photos say it all.

    The sad thing is that most people will see the headlines and believe that torture-chamber-caged chickens are good, healthy food.

    ReplyDelete

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.