Quick Links

*** Pictures *** Videos *** DIY *** About Me

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lost, Taxes & Internet

Lost

I have spent the last 2 days catching up on one of the few TV shows I watch, Lost, I used to watch this show every week with my Dad, it is "our" show. I think about my dad as I watch the show, it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Anyhoo, wow! That show is getting weirder and weirder each season, for those of you who watch that show, you understand what I am talking about. I just finished watching the episode where Kate gets out of jail and goes home to her baby, I was wondering if the baby was Jack's or James' baby, when I saw the blond hair, I thought, yeah it's James', then she called the baby Aaron, that pretty much means it's belongs to neither of them. I'll wait until this evening to watch the rest of the shows, I think there is 2 maybe 3 more to go then I'll be caught up, it's hard to tell exactly how many are left the way ABC does their shows, each show is duplicated once, the original show, and an enhanced version, the enhanced version has, hmmm what do I call it, subtitles? Not for what the actors are saying, but it sort of states what is going on, so and so is lying, Hurley's driving the car (this was stated before you could see the driver), I watched one show like that, and I decided I didn't like it, I don't want to know what is happening before it happens, it's worse than sitting beside someone in a theater who announces what is about to happen before it happens, I LIKE the suspense. :)

Taxes

I did my taxes on line last night, blah! It took me about 3 or 4 hours to complete them, I used to be able to do the simple form, but not this time, it was more complicated, but I got it done and I'm glad it's done, I'm glad I was able to do it on line, and I'm glad I was able to do it at my cabin instead of somewhere else.

Internet Update

I checked the speed of my connection today:

4-15-08
4:14 pm
Download Speed: 2194 kbps (274.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 467 kbps (58.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

5:43
Download Speed: 1591 kbps (198.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 349 kbps (43.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

It tends to vary from time to time, but wow! I can't complain a bit about the speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.