Quick Links

*** Pictures *** Videos *** DIY *** About Me

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Got my Magic Jack

Got my Magic Jack today, it's been in the mailbox for a couple of days, but since it's a 12+ mile round trip on a rocky, dusty, dirt, washboard, up and down, in and out road, I don't get out there very often.

I hooked up the MJ and it installed fairly easily, there was the smallest of hiccups a couple of times, once was because my internet stalling out for a few seconds... anyhoo I got it running and started making phone calls, it works pretty well, one problem it has it for some reason it refuses to call certain numbers, it will ring and ring then I get a busy signal then a dial tone, I have found that when it is giving me trouble, if I call using the software instead of dialing the phone, it works a bit better. I am still testing it out, the sound quality is better than my cell phone.

For anyone who has my cell phone number and needs my new number, just email me and I'll give it to you.

Check out the poll on the blog, the upper right corner, complete the poll for me if you want to, thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.