Quick Links

*** Pictures *** Videos *** DIY *** About Me

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally! I'm HOME! :)

Well, believe it or not, I'm finally here, we left yesterday at about 4:30 in the afternoon (long story!), the trip was for the most part pretty uneventful, we got in about 3:30 in the morning, the moon was nearly full and it was great! Cold. but great, I just overheard someone mention that it is 28 degrees F tonight, it's supposed to get down to 18 tonight, we have GOT to get that wood stove hooked up... another night snuggling under 6 or 7 blankets, it's great! Sorry I have to be brief, I'm using my neighbor's computer, and I'm ignoring everyone, so I have to cut this short, I'll write more and post it in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.